Choose the Concerts You Want!
Build flexibility into your concert experience or give the gift of music any time with our Flex-Tickets! Flex-Tickets come in packages of 4 vouchers that can be given to one person or the whole family. Vouchers are good for the best available seats for any 22/23 Symphony subscription season concerts (excludes Beyond the Score®). Flex-Ticket packages are $240 — a savings of up to 35% off single ticket prices! We’ll mail your vouchers when we receive your order.
Redeem Early for the Best Seats
You may redeem your vouchers any time by bringing them to the Overture Center Box Office, right up until the time of a concert. If you redeem early, you’ll have more seating options for the concert(s) you wish to attend. Redeem on a concert-by-concert basis, or all at once for any subscription season concerts. For information on Box Office hours, visit overture.org or call (608) 258-4141.
How to use your Flex-Ticket Vouchers
1. Choose your concert. Choose from Friday (7:30 p.m.), Saturday (8:00 p.m.), or Sunday (2:30 p.m.) subscription concerts in our 2022–2023 Season. This includes:
• Sublime Violin & Journeys, Oct. 14–16
• Enchanted Piano & Personal Favorite, Nov. 11–13
• A Madison Symphony Christmas, Dec. 2–4
• Towering piano & Virtuosity, Jan. 20–22
• Heroic Piano & Premiere, Feb. 17–19
• Dazzling Violin & Spring, Apr. 14–16
• Renaissance & Passion, May 5–7
2. Redeem and enjoy!
Bring your voucher to the Overture Center Box Office, 201 State Street. For information on Box Office hours, visit overture.org or call (608) 258-4141. You can redeem your vouchers at any time, up to the day of the concert. Choose from the best available seats anywhere in Overture Hall. Redeem concert by concert, or all at once for any subscription season concerts.
• All voucher redemptions are subject to seat availability. Redeem early for the best seats.
• This voucher is only valid during the 22/23 season for the concerts listed under step 1.
• Vouchers may not be combined with other offers.
• Sorry, vouchers cannot be redeemed by phone, mail or online.
• Dates, artists and programs subject to change.