Answers to your frequently asked questions about our 20/21 Ode to Joy: Beethoven & Beyond Symphony Season
Information about subscriptions, renewals, seating, and plans for responding to Overture Center and health guidelines for our upcoming season, is found here.
We are tracking developments and guidance from healthcare and government officials, and the concert and event schedule is subject to change.
- Overture Center for the Arts: At this time, concerts and events are only canceled through May.
- Madison Symphony Orchestra’s 20/21 Beethoven & Beyond season: All programs are currently scheduled to take place as planned starting with the September 25–27 concerts.
- 20/21 season renewals (published deadline May 7, 2020): We are accepting renewals through the end of May. Note that we will reach out to any current subscribers to give them the opportunity to renew before we release their seats.
- Cancellation or postponement of 20/21 season programs will be in response to public health and Overture Center guidelines, on a concert by concert basis. In the event any 20/21 concert does not take place, ticketholders will have the option to donate, exchange or request a refund for their tickets.
- Renewing subscribers. We recommend renewing your subscription to keep your seats this season or request a seating change. If any of the concerts need to be canceled or postponed, you can donate, exchange or receive a refund for your tickets. You’ll still have the same seats for other season concerts.
- New subscribers. Rest assured, that the same seats you are assigned at the beginning of the season will be yours for other performances, in the event a concert is canceled (see cancellation or postponement above).
It is very hard to tell at this point how gatherings like our concerts will be impacted by this global challenge we are all facing. We’re hoping for the best, and will respond as needed based upon what we all learn in the coming weeks and months.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or (608) 257-3734.